October 15, 2012

college essentials

Whether you are walking around campus or sitting in class there are a few items that are essential for every college girl!

College Essentials

1. Longchamp Tote | Nordstrom $125
2. Patagonia Fleece Pullover | www.patagonia.com $119
3. Lilly Pulitzer Jumbo Agenda | Lilly Pulitzer $33
4. Lilly Pulitzer Delta Zeta Tumbler | Lilly Pulitzer $16
5. Nike shorts | Nike Outlet $25
6. Chacos | R.E.I. $95

1. The Longchamp tote is the perfect bag to carry everything that you need for all of your classes! It is so versatile and so durable! It comes in many different colors and can even be monogrammed! You can find them several places online and at Nordstrom!

2. This pullover is so warm and fuzzy and is perfect for those chilly months walking around campus! It is a little on the pricey side, but so worth it! You can find one of these babies at a local outdoors store!

3. I love my Lilly agenda! Most people buy the large agendas but I said "go big or go home" and bought the jumbo agenda so I can fit every thing I need to in it! The pages are beautiful and it is perfect to keep your busy schedule organized! I got my Lilly on the Lilly Pulitzer website!

4. Having a pretty water bottle or tumbler makes me want to drink even more water through out the day! This Lilly Pulitzer tumbler in the Delta Zeta print is easy to take to all your classes and looks pretty, too! You can also get this cute cup on the Lilly Pulitzer site as well!

5. Every sorority girl needs a good pair of "Norts." Or 2. Or 3. Okay, I have way too many pairs. Pair them with a matching top and some cute tennies and you can stay comfy and stylish while sitting through all of your classes! Nike shorts are cheaper when you buy them from the outlet mall.

6. And last but not least....my very favorite pair of shoes...CHACOS! I know they are supposed to be river sandals, but they are just so comfortable! Every student at NGCSU has a pair. I have 2 and I love them both so much! Chacos can be ordered off the website or at many outdoors stores!


What are YOUR college must haves?

1 comment: