October 3, 2012

Long Hair, Don't Care
I have always longed for long, luscious locks but my hair just won't seem to grow! I chopped all my hair off back in 2008 (left) & after years of endless frustration, I have finally noticed some growin' (right)! I have used everything you can think of to try & promote hair growth.






Here are some tips to get those locks you desire:


1. Biotin - I swear by this stuff. I take one Nature Made High Potency tablet once every single day. Biotin promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails. | $5 at Walmart

2. Castor Oil - This stuff is amazing. Take a small amount and massage into your scalp and rub some on the ends. Put your hair up in a bun and leave it in overnight. You may want to wash your hair a couple times after using this product because it can leave your hair greasy at times. After using this treatment a few times a week your hair will be silky, shiny, and soft! | $4 at Walgreens

3.  De-tangle - In the shower after you have applied conditioner, run a wide toothed comb through your hair and leave the conditioner in for about 5 minutes. This will prevent breakage after you have gotten out of the shower and attempt to comb through your tangled mess of wet hair.

4. Moroccan & Argan Oil - I just recently starting to use the Organix line of products and am loving them! They are sulfate free and do not utilize animal testing which is a huge plus for me! Sulfate-free hair products are difficult to find outside of high-end salons. | $7.99 at Walmart

5. Moisturize - using conditioning treatments and oils with lock in the moisture and keep your hair happy & healthy during the growing process.

1 comment:

  1. Folic acid too baby doll! Your hair and nails will grow like rapid-fire!
    -Erin Miller

    ReplyDelete