Long Hair, Don't Care(left) & after years of endless frustration, I have finally noticed some growin' (right)! I have used everything you can think of to try & promote hair growth.
Here are some tips to get those locks you desire:
1. Biotin - I swear by this stuff. I take one Nature Made High Potency tablet once every single day. Biotin promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails. | $5 at Walmart
2. Castor Oil - This stuff is amazing. Take a small amount and massage into your scalp and rub some on the ends. Put your hair up in a bun and leave it in overnight. You may want to wash your hair a couple times after using this product because it can leave your hair greasy at times. After using this treatment a few times a week your hair will be silky, shiny, and soft! | $4 at Walgreens
3. De-tangle - In the shower after you have applied conditioner, run a wide toothed comb through your hair and leave the conditioner in for about 5 minutes. This will prevent breakage after you have gotten out of the shower and attempt to comb through your tangled mess of wet hair.
4. Moroccan & Argan Oil - I just recently starting to use the Organix line of products and am loving them! They are sulfate free and do not utilize animal testing which is a huge plus for me! Sulfate-free hair products are difficult to find outside of high-end salons. | $7.99 at Walmart
5. Moisturize - using conditioning treatments and oils with lock in the moisture and keep your hair happy & healthy during the growing process.