October 1, 2012

What I'm Wearing Today

Well it's a yucky rainy day on campus and since it is Delta Zeta's formal chapter tonight, that means badge attire.....ALL DAY. Even when rainy you can still look presentable! Today I opted for a more comfier look, pairing a simple skirt & my relaxed boyfriend cardigan with my favorite peplum top!



My cozy boot socks tucked into my rough & tough combat boots kept my tosies warm all day long! I finished off my look with a sleek top knot bun & a fabric statement necklace.

  1. Dalmation Peplum Top | H&M
  2. Jewel Necklace | H&M
  3.  Body Con Skirt | H&M
  4. Black Tights | H&M
  5. Cream Cable Knit Socks | repuclic.co.uk
  6. Black Combat Boots | ASOS

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that top!! I always had such a love/hate relationship with formal meeting.

    ReplyDelete