November 29, 2012

faux finish

What better way to finish an outfit than with a faux fur vest? I have been on the hunt for the perfect little fur vest & the search is finally over! I searched everywhere online and every store I could think to look! I finally found the perfect one at Belk this past week and absolutely had to have it! At only $35, it was a steal! There are so many ways you can wear them!

HOW I WORE IT
fur vest: Belk // chambray shirt: Target //  mint skinnies: Kohl's // riding boots: Target
white bauble necklace: Dahlonega Boutique // striped dress: Old Navy
gold chain: Kohl's // tortoise watch: Kohl's // handsome arm candy: sorry, he's taken ;)

HOW YOU CAN WEAR IT



 fur vest / striped dress / chunky gold chain / riding boots / boot socks

How would YOU wear fur this winter?

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable outfit. I've been getting some great use out of my faux fur vest this season. Love your blog! xox

    Alex
    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know I think I wear my fur vest way too often already! xo

      Delete
  2. How recently did you get that striped dress from ON? I'm OBSESSED
    -Denise
    www.postgreekgrad.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise!

      I actually snagged it off the clearance rack about 2 weeks ago! They have several other colors: this combo, pink & grey, and mustard & navy! xo

      Delete