November 22, 2012

Delta Zeta Big/Little Reveal

This past weekend my sorority had Big/Little reveal and I am so very excited to say that we have a newest addition to the best fammie (no, that is not a typo) in the world! I have been waiting for this day for a long time! I am so blessed to have the most perfect first Little in the world! She is wonderful in every way and will be great for Delta Zeta!

I was a busy busy Big crafting away for the new baby all week long. She was a spoiled little thing. I was so fortunate to have tremendous help from my Big and my Big Big. Here are a few things I made for her:



We became very close during her new member period and she KNEW I was her Big the entire week so I had to be just a little bit mean. One of my sisters actually revealed to her and I took pictures of the whole thing! Later, I revealed to her and she was so excited!


We finally got a new fammie (still not a typo) shirts made that are green chevron that we are obsessing over. The tanks we had customized for reveal were probably the cutest things
I've ever seen! Little's said "HOME SWEET HOME" and the rest of ours said
"WELCOME TO THE FAMMIE" I will never forget Big/Little reveal & I am excited to
see what the future holds!
- - - - - - - -LITF - - - - - - -

This was a long post. But it was about something near and dear to my heart
so...sorry I'm not sorry!

What is a favorite memory with YOUR Big or Little?

No comments:

Post a Comment