November 26, 2012

KISS MY SOUTHERN SASS

Happy Cyber Monday Sweet Peachers! My Big & I have an obsession with Kiss My Southern Sass & have agreed to buy Christmas pressies for each other from them! This site has the most precious tanks, sweatshirts, pocket tees, technology gadgets, koozies, and even stuff for your gents!

Visit Kiss My Southern Sass and get your sisters something preppy and special! Today they have several wonderful items on sale and visit at 5pm for their Happy Hour!
I definitely will be!


1. Bless Your Heart and the USA tank - $25
2. Large Pink Bow - $7 on sale!
3. Bows Over Bros tank -  $20
4. Kiss My Southern Sass Water Bottle - $25 with the Bow Hard tank combo!
5. Mean Girls inspired hoodie - $25

What is YOUR fave KMSS goodie?

5 comments:

  1. I love the Mean Girls sweatshirt haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Big bought it for me for Christmas & I cannot wait until I get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love KMSS! The founder is in my cousins sorority and she has been working hard to get her business out there! I wore my "Bless Your Heart and the USA" to the Capitol for the 4th this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome you know the owner! I love this company so much!

      Delete
    2. I know OF her more so than personally know her but I do respect her work ethic and love the products as well :)

      Delete