November 23, 2012

The Frat Collection

The Frat Collection is a unique company that gives you plenty freedom of choice when it comes to designing your very own t-shirt or tank. There are tons of colors  and even more fabric swatches for the "frocket" to choose from. To make this company even more awesome, they agree to donate 10% of every dollar you spend to the philanthropy of your choice! How philanthropic of them! I have a long-sleeve salmon Frat Collection shirt with a Marcia 'frocket' and I absolutely LOVE it! They are great quality and fit perfectly and I highly recommend putting some on your Christmas List!


The Frat Collection 


 My friends at The Frat Collection wanted to give my readers a little heads up about this weekend! In honor of Black Friday, they have a special offer if your order is placed anytime between Friday, November 23 and Monday, November 26! Just enter the code 'Holiday' and you will receive 30% off your purchase!

The Frat Collection 

Which Frat Collection pocket is YOUR fave?

1 comment:

  1. I love these shirts!

    P.S. You won one of my giveaways! Email me within 48 hours to claim your prize!

    ReplyDelete