November 20, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

I have been nominated by Meg who is the blogger at A Teaspoon of Nutmeg to receive the Liebster Award! I am so excited that I was finally nominated for this blogging world award that I couldn't wait to pass it on to other worthy baby blogs!




If you receive this award, there are a few rules that you must follow:  
1. Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.  
2. Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked.
3. Create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they nominate. 
4. Choose 11 nominees with less than 200 followers and link them on their blog post.
5. Finally, the bloggers must be notified of their award!  
6. Oh, and there are no tag backs. 

11 Things About Me
I have 2 dogs: Simba & Nala.
I have never flown in a plane.
I am getting married in 2014 to the man of my dreams.
I have way too many pairs of shoes and designer purses.
I am studying art marketing at North Georgia College & State University.
I want to travel around the world with my soon-to be husband by my side.
I recently was voted Vice President of the XiXi Chapter of Delta Zeta.
I am extremely tall. Almost 5'11''. 
I want to adopt a little girl from Korea.
I am very family oriented.
I must own a Bernese Mountain Dog named Finnegan at some point in my life.


My Answers To Lisette's Questions:
1. What is your favorite book? The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
2. Do you prefer coffee or tea? Tea. And it has to be down home southern sweet tea
3. Do you ever have a dance party alone to your favorite songs? ummm, duh!
4. What is your favorite dessert?  anything that has chocolate or peanut butter 
5. What is your favorite Christmas memory/tradition? brunch at my grandparents'
6. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Lauren Conrad
7. What is one confession about yourself? I work way too much
8. When did you get started blogging? 2 months ago
9. Do you have pets? 2 dogs: Simba & Nala, 1 pig: Princess Pepper
10. Where is your favorite place to shop (for anything)? anywhere there is a sale



 My questions to the Nominees: 
1. What is your favorite place to travel?
2. Who is your favorite fashion designer?
3. Diamonds or pearls?
4. Are you in a sorority? If so, which one?
5. Which season is your favorite?
6. What is your #1 most played song on your iPod?
7. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
8. Sky dive or bungee jump?
9. What are your hobbies?
10. What is at the top of your Christmas List?
11. Favorite current fashion trend?      

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for adding me to this list! your blog is adorable! i just followed you!

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! You deserved it! I am so glad you followed back!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the nomination & thank you for mine! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are welcome! I did and I hope you did as well! Happy blogging!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to you, you deserve it! and Thank you, I will get right on this! It looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And congrats right back to you! It was so much fun writing this post! Looking forward to seeing yours!

      Delete
  4. I'm not positive the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I must spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... link Building service

    ReplyDelete