December 11, 2012



1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - I have heard so many amazing things about this eye shadow palette & it is very high up on my Christmas list this year! No glitter bombs & I bet I'll never have to buy eyeshadow ever again!

2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Light Concealer - The bags under my eyes are just ridiculous no matter how much sleep I get every night, but with this stuff my eyes look bright and alive!

3. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream -I haven't tried this stuff either, BUT I have heard some incredible stuff about BBs creams that I know I will have to try it ASAP!

4. Clinique Bottom Lash MascaraMy chapter director so kindly recommended bottom lash mascara to me because I have teeny tiny baby eyelashes on both top and bottom & this stuff really seems to do the trick! With a tiny little brush, you can get those pesky bottom lashes!

5. Hoola Bronzer - This stuff makes you look sun-kissed but not cakey! Doesn't clog your pores and adds just the right hint of sparkle!

6. Maybelline Baby Lips Lipbalm -I can't get enough of this lip balm! I want every shade. Plus, its only $2.99!

7. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush - My blush used to fade away within a couple hours but with the bouncy blush my cheeks have a healthy rosey pink hue all day long!

8. Rimmel London  Lash Accelerating Mascara - I basically have no eye lashes but when I use this mascara, it adds so much length and volume! 

9. Urban Decay XL All Nighter  Makeup Setting SprayMy make up used to just magically disappear and smear through out my long days of class and chapter meetings, but with this miracle working stuff if stays fresh looking and shine free all day long!

10. Urban Eyeshadow Primer Potion - I also used to have trouble with my eye shadow smearing, but since the discovery of this potion I have no more troubles!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am not the biggest fan of wearing a lot of makeup nor do I know a whole lot about it so these are just a few things that I use and love or have heard wondrous things about! 

What makeup essentials can YOU not live without?

5 comments:

  1. Urban decay is definitely the best!! x
    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard BB is the greatest thing to happen to makeup since mascara. I had my makeup done a few weeks ago and they used it then, but I haven't done it myself yet. My skin did look pretty good after she applied it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great to know! It will definitely be my next beauty purchase! xo

      Delete
  3. Great choices! I have NAKED2 and I absolutely love it!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete