December 31, 2012

Every new year I try to think of a list of things I can do to improve myself as a person. Some I stick with, others I don't. You always say that you will stay true to your New Year resolutions, but most of us fall short. But setting goals help to get you in the mindset to achieve more.

stay organized
take time to de-stress
try not to worry so much
live life to the fullest
pamper myself
save my money
get most of my wedding planned
eat healthier
try new things
give 100% all the time
make more friends
exercise more
 make straight A's
love my fiance even more

I wish I could stick to every single one of these, but I'd be fine with just a few of them! I am excited for the new year and what it holds for me!

An update on the messy top-knot 
the top knot

Jules Leather Look Skater Skirt With Belt at boohoo.com http://www.studentrate.com/studentrate/itp/get-itp-student-deals/Boohoo-com-Student-Discounts--/0 
leather

florals + spikes
 studs

dying for my fur vest 
fur

peter pan collars

pastel elegance 
statement necklaces

love some pleats!
pleats


Oversized Clutch 
over-sized clutches

sparkle + blazer 
sparkle

love!
peplum

What were some of YOUR fave trends from 2012?

2 comments:

  1. Mixing patterns has to be one of my favorite trends from 2012!

    Following your blog now! Would love for you to stop by and check out mine as well (:

    xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your blog! This is Fashion Problems from Twitter, or Katie from The Style Duckling:) I followed you via Bloglovin and GFC. Hope you can check out my blog too :)

    I definitely loved the peter pan collar and top knot. With my super curly hair, the top knot was super easy to throw up and still look fashionable. I hope it stays strong in 2013!

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete