December 15, 2012


I am finally on a little break from school which means I can focus on blogging some more! Hooray! My very dear friend, Meagan, recommended a website to me called VeryJane and I absolutely love it! If you sign up for their e-mailing list, they send you some incredible deals of some great items every single day! Sometimes they have saving up to 80% off! Here are some of my current fave deals:

This is the perfect nacklace to add some bling to any plain outfit!
$9.99
71% savings!


This little gem will bring some flare to any arm party!
$4.99
69% savings!


Great dry erase board for hanging on your fridge for those quick grocery lists!
$15.99
39% savings!


Comes in 9 colors & their size puts a little fun twist on the every day bubble necklace!
$6.99
66% savings!


Perfect for a girl's night out! Carries your iPhone, cards, cash, ID & more!
$7.99
53% savings!

Also, I showed one of my favorite items to my fiance and he surprised me with it & it is on its way to my house as we speak! It is so gorgeous & he got a great deal on it as well!

I cannot wait to received this little gem! It is perfect in every way!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And since this was recommended to me by the lovely Meagan, she deserves a little shout out of her own! She is SUCH a talented photographer & I am so glad she finally started blogging! I was so excited to find out she even did a post on Zack & me! (since she was the one who captured the beautiful moment on camera :) ) 
GO CHECK HER OUT!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment