December 10, 2012

sisterhood

As you all know, I am a part of the Greek community and wouldn't trade my experiences for the world! Delta Zeta means so much to me and this weekend reminded me of how much each and every one of my sisters mean to me. 

This past Friday, we a group of us went over to our wonderful President's house and had a little Christmas baking party and movie marathon. At least....had all intentions of a movie marathon. When you get 15+ girls in a small apartment living room it's hard to keep quiet long enough to watch a movie. 

Despite the fact that no movie was watched, we all still had a blast catching up and talking with our sisters in a non-business meeting setting! However, we did stuff our faces with the goodies we baked!

We made chocolate and Christmas sprinkle covered pretzels, Hershey kissed pretzels, and some very tasty puppy chow!

 
White Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods


Hershey-Kissed Pretzels topped with Marshmallows & White Chocolate


Another great sisterhood event is an evening enjoying some pottery painting! I loved getting to see all of my sisters' creative (and not so creative) side! Our sisterhood decided to go to a place called Mug Me on the Dahlonega Square & absolutely loved the laid-back atmosphere and friendly help!

 
My Little & me with our masterpieces


The plate for my mommy...complete with monogram

The moral of the story is.....sisterhood events don't have to be expensive or complicated, just fun! Sharing a bond as great as the one I share with each of my sisters warms my heart every time I think about it! These are times I will always treasure.

What does YOUR sisterhood do for bonding time?

8 comments:

  1. Those treats were delish! Love your Blog Chels!

    P.s. Your header looks amazingly precious !

    -Chelsea A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. d'aww thanks Kdashy! I love having supportive sisters! xo

      Delete
  2. Awe thats an awesome holiday hang out idea! And those look YUMMY! We usually talk... too much lol

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dolls! By the way... Just checked out your site & entered the giveaway!

      Happy blogging! xo

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness, this is such a great idea. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun night! I do miss things nights like that!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great time! I'm trying to have as many nights like this as possible!

      I checked yours out as well and you are HILARIOUS! xo

      Delete