January 8, 2013

late night craving

My guilty pleasure? Chocolate. Most definitely chocolate. And to make it even worse, I always crave it at night. I came across this sinful recipe that I just had to share!

brownie batter parfait

 
{via}

Start by making any brownie of your choice, whether it be from a box or made from scratch, and break them up into smaller bits.

Then you will have to make your brownie batter whipped cream.
1. Add 1 pint of heavy whipping cream & 1 cup of dry brownie mix into a large mixing bowl.
2. Whip together  for 2-3 minutes & BAM! You have brownie batter whipped cream.

Next, prepare your egg-free brownie batter
1. Mix together 2 1/2 cups dry brownie mix, 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, and 3-4 Tbsp waterin a medium sized mixing bowl until smooth.

And finally, ASSEMBLE!
1. In a small jar, layer the brownie pieces, brownie batter, and brownie batter whipped cream.
2. Repeat this process until the jar is full.


I found this recipe thanks to Cookies & Cups

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you just let this pop up on my Google Reader! I went from wanting some chocolate ice-cream to salivating over it. This looks delicious :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I am not sorry ;) I need to make these ASAP!

      Delete
  2. umm this looks amazing, I would like to eat this right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Perfect if you're not counting calories....which I'm not :) xo

      Delete