February 23, 2013

Are you guys ready for spring like I'm ready for spring? With spring comes beautiful colors, fun patterns, and breezy materials! I have found the perfect partner for me during this spring! I would love to own a fun Cambridge Satchel. I discovered The Cambridge Satchel Company last year and have never thought I could spend so much on a purse for myself, but these are almost too perfect to pass up this year!


How fitting!? It has the prettiest colors for this spring season!
 




This cobalt satchel is beyond gorg!

This collection is great because these colors are amazing year-round
 
My personal fave! These two-toned lovelies are amazing!
Even though I do not own one of these fabulous bags, they are very high up on my wish list! They seem versatile, durable, & timeless!
Which Cambridge collection is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. It's so hard to choose a favorite! I think I'd go with the bright pink, since I can't resist a good pink :) I am so happy I found your blog by the way - loving all the posts! now following!

    xo-ally
    sunnysweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually go for pink that often but this pink satchel is almost too gorg too pass up!! Thank you for the kind words!! xo

      Delete