February 25, 2013


Oscars 2013
fashion

I actually had the privilege of watching the Oscars last night in the comfort of my my own home (while studying for my macroeconomics test of course) without interruption! I actually got to focus on who was wearing who and who looked amazing & who needed some fashion help!

FAVES
Jennifer Aniston finally strayed away from her drab color scheme and chose a  beautiful Valentino gown that was simple & elegant!

Of course, Charlize Theron looked stunning in her Dior gown! Her short hair and simple makeup were great choices! I can't say anything to justify how beautiful she is!

Maria Menounos looked brilliant in her hot pink Romona Keveza gown! This girl wasn't afraid of color & it faired her well!

Naomi Watts stunned in her sequin covered Armani gown!

Even 8 months pregnant, Georgina Chapman flattered her motherly figure with a crisp white design encrusted with the right amount of sparkle! & her clutch is just to die for!

And of course who could forget Jennifer Lawrence in her perfect Dior gown! 



FAILS
Renee Zellweger. Her carolina Herrera gown looked like it was so uncomfortable! You look like a hott mess. Are you even wearing makeup? Maybe if your dress wasn't skin tight you wouldn't have to suck in so much. 

Kelly Rowland's Donna Karan Atlier gown was just wrong in every way. The slit & awkward elongated boob? To further epic failing, the hair was just not working & her shoes just don't match!

Jennifer Garner....I love you & that color, but what is with the peacock sticking off your behind?

Helen Hunt. I understand you are trying to be economical with purchasing a dress from H&M, but at least steam the darn thing?


Nancy Odell commits the evening's leg-slit fail in her Chagoury Couture dress.

Don't even get me started on Anne. I love you so much. You're classy, elegant, brilliant, modest, & everything a role model should be. But please, put that Prada way deep in the back of your closet & never pull it out again.
 #LesNipplerables 
I'm sorry, I just had to.



Who were some of your Oscar faves/fails this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment