February 1, 2013

Recruitment weekend was such a great weekend for the Xi Xi chapter of Delta Zeta! Great, but tiring! I love spending time with my amazing sisters and now I have 25 more beautiful women that I can call my sisters! I am so excited to see what this next year holds!



Our theme this year was "the tie that binds" & I absolutely loved it! Our shirts were precious & our balloon arch held up despite the winds! Our lovely publicity chair painted our banners & they turned out great as well!


I love recruitment time because I get to see my fammie! My grandbig Nicole, Big Kaitlyn, Little Reagan, and her rosebuddy Alyssa!




After meeting all our new turtles, we went bowling and played laser tag. I have never payed laser tag before....BUT I'M OBSESSED! 15 girls shoved in a dark room shooting each other with laser guns was a brilliant idea!

These girls mean the world to me & I cannot wait to run recruitment next year!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Xi Xi chapter on 25 beautiful new turtles! :) LITF, DKZ, and DZLAM from a Xi Phi chapter alumna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps LOVE your bid day shirts!! WANT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! I absolutely love meeting sisters through the blogging world! xo

      Delete
  3. Love your bid day shirts! My old chapter did Vineyard Vines as spring recruitment this year and it was so cute! Made me a little jealous. Congrats on the new girls! Glad they found their home :)

    -The Plaid Princess
    plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete