March 5, 2013

I have something wonderful for all you greeks out there! I have recently discovered an app called Craft My Letters & I have fallen in love! This app lets you personalize your very own backgrounds with your very own sorority letters. It is so easy to get started I just had to make some of my own!





I love using Amy Butler fabrics for my double backs! The last one is my pattern I have with my Big & I love it! Here are some others that have been submitted to CML!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=589e8af6de&view=att&th=13d36f43efd991a1&attid=0.4&disp=inline&realattid=f_hdw1swf63&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9FzJxP8TdA3cxT2Mvvsonh&sadet=1362461294546&sads=ZKMcBRycVAJRkt_w6EK9M6nf50U&sadssc=1 


 


Overall, I give this app 5 out of 5 stars! It was fun, easy, & made for some precious phone backgrounds! And the best part is it is absolutely FREE! I highly recommend you try it out!



2 comments: