March 29, 2013

It is almost time! Carolina Cup time! I have always dreamed of attending the Carolina Cup on the arm of my handsome man while wearing Lilly and sipping champagne.....however, the tickets AND my standards for my dress are way too expensive for me right now! So for right now I will just dream of attending the Cup. For those of you who are lucky enough to go, I am sure you have the perfect dress to wear!




My designer of choice would of course be Lilly. Most, if not all, of her gorge dresses go perfectly with wedges and a monogrammed floppy hat. My dream is to one day own at least ONE Lilly dress & the Carolina Cup would be the perfect event to wear it to! Here are some of my faves for 2013:



The Leandra in Just Add Mint $228
The seersucker bow detailing and combination of pink & green (GO DZ!) are just gorgeous!



The Briella in Lucky Charm $188
I am obsessed with this pattern! The flowy skirt is just to die for!


The Lowe in Pop $188
This has got to be my favorite dress! The little ruffle is the perfect touch of elegance!


The Freja in Everything Nice $188
Again, I just can't quit with the pink and green! The bow belt is too precious!


The Nina in Chin Chin $198
I absolutely adore this print! The paisley accents and the peek-a-boo back win me over!


I just had to.....



8 comments:

  1. wow loved all of those dresses! Too cute! Hope you had a good easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am dying for a Lilly! My Easter was wonderful! I hope yours was equally as beautiful! xo

      Delete
  2. Ahh these are such fab dresses! I love them all! <33

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel Lipstick and some Maybelline goodies! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You can never go wrong with Lilly ;)

      Ohhh la la Chanel! I will be entering NOW! xo

      Delete
  3. oh, I like the cut of the second one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is definitely my all-time fave silhouette! So classic! xo

      Delete
  4. All beautiful dresses - hate to hear she passed away today :(
    Karen

    ReplyDelete