March 8, 2013

I know what you're thinking....and no, this post is not for me! This special maternity post is dedicated to a very dear friend of mine. Breana Binford & her husband have a little Baby Binford on the way! She & I have worked together for almost 5 years now & we have become so close!

 Baby Binford at 20 weeks!

 She asked if I had any ideas for some cute maternity outfits. I have come up with a few versatile and comfortable outfits with staple items that she can keep in her closet!

chambray button up / striped maxi / chic sunnies / over-sized bag / gladiator sandals



little red dress / black tights / black boots / red lips




fur vest / gray tee / boyfriend denim / strappy heels





white maxi / denim jackets / braided belt / gladiator sandals / bag



 I know it seems like a task to chicly dress a growing baby bump, but layering is the key. Also, synching the smallest part of your waist (just about you baby bump) to keep your womanly figure! I hope this helps out all you mommy-to-be's out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment