March 13, 2013

My very good friend Meagn Avrit (you can find her beautiful photography blog here) asked me about bathing suit trends for this coming summer. Of course, I haven't even thought about being in a bikini yet! My bikini bod is definitely in the works ;) BUT I have been doing some research for some bathing suits that are just the right about of sassy & sophisticated!

cute!
I love the coverage of this one-shoulder ruffle bikini! It is flirty, yet innocent! I also LOVE
the black and white combo! So timeless!


Spring Break Fringe Bikinis
I am loving this fringe trend that is breaking out this summer! The mix and match if the top & bottoms
is also a great way to add some personality to your bathing suit!


super cute bikini
These scallops on this classic black bathing suit is so elegant!


http://images.anthropologie.com/is/image/Anthropologie/26649749_085_b1?$redesign-zoom-5x$
What is the biggest trend for swimwear this year? RETRO! These high-wasted bottoms
and classic polka dots are perfect with the structured push up top!


I love the fun flora pattern and sweet details on this little number! The little ruffles on
the bottoms and the keyhole cutout on the top is just amazing!



Where are some of your favorite places to shop for bathing suits?

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with all of these!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, if you haven't yet ordered your box of Thin Mints, it's not too late, especially with mobile apps that find near-by
    cookie sales. Unfortunately, the percentage of these people who actually find a real
    romance as a direct result of their site memberships
    is very low - probably less than 10%. For this reason, it is important to examine an agreement closely, and if in doubt, contact the VLPA, or a similar local organization.

    Check out my webpage Tao of Badass Review

    ReplyDelete