April 12, 2013

I know I have been slacking here lately in the blogging world, but I haven't in the real world! I have been putting together some of my fave outfits here lately with some bargain items I have recently snagged! I am so excited for this warm weather because  I have been able to break out some great springy pieces!


baubles + stripes
 J. Crew shirt gift / Banana Republic Jeans $25 / Target Leopard Flats $16
Nine West Tote $30 / Green Bauble Necklace gift / Kohls Watch $5


Easter Sunday
 Gabby Skye Dress $45 / Charming Charlie Necklace $5
 Nine West Tote $30 / TJ Maxx Nude Wedges $30


tweed + maxi
 Tweed Target Jacket $10 / TJ Maxx Tank $12 / TJ Maxx Maxi $12 / Cobalt Necklace gift
Charming Charlie Bow Bracelet $10 / Charlotte Russe Spike Bracelet $8 / Nine West Tote $30


floral + neon
Sheer Blouse $15 / Flower rue21 Necklace $4 / Floral Skinnies $9
Glitter Target Sandals $17 / Kathy Bag old

floral + glitter
Floral Dress $15 / Flower rue21 Necklace $4 / Glitter Target Sandals $17
Nine West Tote $30 / Charming Charlie Sunnies $12


No comments:

Post a Comment