April 15, 2013

I didn't use to be such a makeup or beauty product junkie, but that quickly changed when I started college. All of the different products that a woman needs is just too much and too expensive! But I realized that each product that I have purchased does something for your overall beauty and is a good investment for any fashionista to make!

Whether you are walking through the cosmetic section in your local drugstore or frolicking through Sephora or Ulta, it is so overwhelming! There are so many different companies, with differing product and pricing that all do about the same thing. My fiancé will tell you that I am the world's worst decision maker! I just never know what products will work and don't work or won't look pretty on my skin tone or won't bring out my eyes....my head is reeling by the time I walk away from any cosmetic aisle!

But have no fear, Pampadour is here! A one-stop social networking site for all of your beauty product needs! Pampadour is simply the Pinterest of beauty products with Facebook & Twitter-like aspects that make this new beauty phenomenon the best of every social media platform! Below is a snapshot of exactly what Pampadour looks like:




There are four main actions that you can do with Pampadour:
pamp it: Essentially this is the "Pin It!" button. You can create your own beauty profile and "pamp" any products, pictures or video clips to your own board.
adour it: This is the same as the "heart" or "like button" on Pinterest or Facebook.
tag it: You can "tag" products that are used in a particular photograph. For example: if you hover over the lips on the photograph then the product that was used to create that look will pop up in a little window near the lips. This is pretty nifty!
clip it: This action is used when you have found a video clip or a picture that you like and you can upload it to Pampadour yourself! 


Giveaway!
Pampadour has contacted me and offered 2 amazing prizes! In celebration of their launch, 2 lucky winners will receive a gift basket filled with $100 worth of products from Votre Vu and Talika (both sponsored by Fournier PR + Consulting!) 





4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I have got to check this site out!

    -Amanda
    The Plaid Princess
    plaidandpreppy.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love products I can make at home, more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I have the Maybelline BB Cream & it is WONDERFUL! xo

      Delete