April 3, 2013

I have developed a new spring obsession: FLORAL PANTS! I used to hate the thought of wearing floral prints on anything due to a fear of looking like my grandmother's couch or my mother's drapery, but I have overcome my fear and purchased my very first pair of floral print pants....I cannot seem to get enough of them!

sheer blouse: TJ Maxx $16 // Floral Skinnies: Belk $9 // Flower Necklace: RUE21 $5
Glitter Sandals: Target $17 // Bag: Kathy Van Zeeland

Floral skinnies are fun, fab, and surprisingly versatile!There are so many ways you can wear floral! I have found some gorgeous skinnies that are definitely at the top of my wish list for this spring:


1 Ralph Lauren $155 // 2 Parisian32 $38 // 3 Hudson $198
4 BooHoo $40 // 5 Vero Moda $49 // 6 MOTO $84



How do you rock the floral skinnis trend? I'll show you....

 Perfect pastels: Throw a fun blazer and some neutral flats!

 Preppy Flowers: Layer up with a jacket and crisp solid shirt.

 Flirty & Fun: Pair busy, bright florals with a simple white tee & fun sandals!
Powder Power: A powder blue sheer shirt goes perfectly with these great skinnies!





Remember to enter my Accessory Boutique giveaway here! xo

8 comments:

  1. Love all of the bright prints! I might have to invest in a pair of these this spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a great investment!! Beautiful spring staple! xo

      Delete
  2. I got a pair of pastel skinny jeans and floral ones are next on my list. I absolutely love colored denim! It's perfect for spring!

    -The Plaid Princess
    plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found my perfect pair at Belk for less than $10! Definitely hit up the big department stores! xo

      Delete
  3. Not sure if I can pull pants like these off, but I still love them!! Love the pic on the bottom with the powder blue shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how easy it was to pull off this trend! Don't be afraid to try it! xo

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with floral pants too! Each of these are adorable :)

    --Allie
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete