April 8, 2013

This past weekend was one for the books! It was my third formal with my beautiful Delta Zeta sisters & it was most definitely the best one yet! The dance floor was packed, the food was greasy, and the drinks were good! There were some beautiful dresses this year!

 I had the most handsome date there, by far! ;)

 Love you Granny!


 Emily's LBD number was so sassy!


 Loved my roomie's dress!


 Alyssa was rockin' that red lip!


My gorgeous fammie! We even color coordinated ;)

 Probably my fave picture of the night....channeling my inner Tyra.



Our sisterhood is filled with so many beautiful hearts!
I am so blessed to be surrounded by women such as these!



6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! I miss formals. :) LITF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tara!! I was obsessed with that dress! xo

      Delete
  3. 1. Your dress is beautiful and you look amazing :)
    2. You and your fam is too cute!
    3. You and your boyfriend are just adorable!
    4. This makes me miss formals!

    -Amanda
    The Plaid Princess
    plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!!!! This formal was incredible! I will always cherish these memories :) xo

      Delete