June 20, 2013



First off, I believe that an apology is in order because OMG it has been a while. But I do have a life away from a computer screen. I still love you and all, but anyways....I have a confession. I have an obsession with Cynthia Rowley! I have collected so many of her classic and flowy shirts from TJ Maxx and Belk over time & I just cannot seem to get enough of her! She has classic silhouettes combined with loud patterns that make for such a unique piece of art that just takes my breath away every single time! It so funny when my mom & I are out shopping at TJ Maxx and pick up a shirt and ask, "Is it Cynthia?" and the answer is always, "OF COURSE!"

Despite the fact that she has some great and afforable stuff at local mass department stores, she also has those beautiful, seemingly unattainable pieces that you can only find on the red carpet. I have fallen in love with so many Cynthia items and here are some of them...







Just imagine seeing her work on the runway! It gives me chills just thinking about it! Her 2014 Resort Collections is just whimsical...






And finally, the prettiest gem in my closet right now is my CYNTHIA Cynthia Rowley Bird Print Hi-Low Dress!


& here is how I wore it...


CYNTHIA Cynthia Rowley Dress // Charming Charlie watch // CATO heels // Fossil necklace




1 comment:

  1. Love Cynthia Rowley! I love finding cute things by her at TJ Maxx. My current beach towel (chevron!) is from CR.

    ReplyDelete