July 17, 2013

Ipsy - July 2013 Glam Bag


I have recently discovered the beauty of Ipsy! I have been loking for the perfect place to find high
quality beauty products in small sizes to try out before I bought a gigantic thing for $100 and let it sit
in the bottom of my cosmetic bag for a year and eventually throw it out. You all know what I'm
talking about......ANYWAYS. This is where Ipsy comes into play. A great team of stylists have
found products that they love and want others to find them as well.

A great thing about Ipsy is that they don't just send you a random box full of random products. There
is a VERY detailed quiz that you have to take before recieving your Glam Bag that asks you for
your preferences & they will send the products that taylor to your beauty needs & loves! Also, most
places send a box or giant envelop that just gets destroyed in the shipping, but Ipsy sends a precious
little Glam Bag each month!

The best part of this is that it is only $10 a month! Sign up is free and $10 goes to Ipsy on the first
of every month and you get your Glam Bag half-way through each month! They send sample sizes as
well as some full-sized products as well!

This month, the neon pink jelli pouch Glam Bag was full of some great goodies!


Overall, I wasn't too impressed with this color palette. However, I am a proud owner of the
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette so no other eyeshadow can ever compare anymore. I speak the truth.
I do not like bright, bold colors for my eyes. I cannot pull it off, so the Hollywood and the Malibu
were a little too intense for me. The San Fran color was okay.
bhcosmetics $9.95 each

The idea of a lipstick crayon has been growing on me lately, but I am so picky with my color
choices. I used very very pale pinks and nudes on my lips and that is usually it. I received the
Fuschia Flirt which was a little on the neon side of things, but it glides on so smoothly and stays on
all day! It feels great! I also love that I didn't have to buy the entire set & end up only using
2 of the crayons.

I love a good tinted moiturizer! Especially one that is as light weight and non-greasy as this one!
I always love when my face products offer broad UV-spectrum  protection! This CC cream is tinted,
rose scented, organic, water-proof, and ultra sheer! You can't go wrong with this stuff!
COOLA $36

 At first, I thought that I wasn't going to be able to use this product because as of recent I
chopped off all my hair (AND LOVE IT) but then I realized that this would be a great volume and
texture booster! It gives the perfect amount of volume to the crown of my hair and the perfect
piecey-ness to my bangs. Sexy Hair is a product brand I trust!
ULTA $19.95

Okay, I love the color & I love how smooth the polish goes on..........but $13 per bottle is a little
ridiculous! I'm glad I got it for free because I wouldn't normally pay that much for a bottle of polish.
This color is such a great bright coral color perfect for those hot summer days!

I simply cannot wait for the August Glam Bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment