July 22, 2013

Norma Minch Andrisek Leadership Conference 2013


I was so blessed to be able to be a part of the Norma Minch Andrisek Leadership Conference
for hhis year! This conference was meant for leaders and emerging leaders to get together
and learn to become even more amazing leaders in their chapters! My chapter president, Tiffany, and
I got to attend to represent the Xi Xi Chapter from the University of North Georgia.

Delta Zeta was founded at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio in 1902. This campus had so
much rich DZ history I just couldn't take it all in!
Here are some of my fave pics from the conference:

First airplane ride for me!


 Xi Xi Chapter recieved honorable mention for number
of philanthropy service hours this year! So Proud!

Danielle from the University of Alabama Montgomery chapter
& the current National President, Mrs. Jeanine Triplett herself!

 Delta Zeta National Headquarters




 Region XVII girls from all over Georgia!


 Norma Minch, ladies & gentlemen...



I learned so much from all of the key note speakers and different sessions that were exactly
what my chapter needed some advice on! The most amazing thing about this conference is the
connections I made with some incredible Delta Zetas across the country! I will never forget the
incredible experiences I had  and the relationships that I had come to make this past weekend!

If you are in a sorority, I highly incourage you to take a leadership position and if you are not in
the Greek community I highly encourage you give it a try! I have had nothing but amazing experiences
in Delta Zeta and I believe that every woman should get the same experience!

Follow Delta Zeta at UNG
facebook     twitter     pinterest

Good luck in your Greek endeavors Sweet Peachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment