August 21, 2013

back to school essentials

 Office Supplies: If you're going to spending a lot of time at your desk you might as
well make it cute! For example, this Lilly Pulitzer Note Cube with matching pen would look
great on any desk! The Lilly Pulitzer Calculator and Lilly Pulitzer Flash Drive are also
awesome supplies to have at your disposal! Personalized binders and binder labels are all the
rage now and you can find them everywhere! The best place to find them is Etsy.
 This monogrammed chevron one is just perfect! As an art major, finding the perfect set of
colored pencils is vital! These Target ones are little more economic than I'm used to AND
they're pretty to look at! I love this Greenroom Recycled Metallic Spiral Notebook is such a
chic way to keep up with all your to-do's! And who doesn't love this pretty stapler? I just had
to share it!

Packing: Everyone needs to find that perfect backpack for them! I prefer my aqua North
Face Jester, but some women prefer something a little more chic. This Victoria's Secret mini pack 
fits the bill! Also, no girl can go to school without a precious pencil pouch and a cute coin purse!
to pass up! I always have a need for a wristlet! I love this
color for my phone, cash, and cards when I'm on the go! I am also on the hunt for a smaller
lunch box than my huge (precious) leopard one so I love this Tusk In Sun Lilly one!

Other Accessories: I've said it before and I'll say it again....one can never have too many
phone cases or cups. I may or may not have never said that but I'm saying it now! You should
see my collection of iPhone cases and Tervis Tumblers. It's slightly embarrassing. My big got me
this Hello Kitty Tervis and I simply cannot put it down! I recently got a Castegram iPhone case 
and have NEVER gotten so many compliments before! It is such a great company for you to
check out! You can take your Instagram pictures and put them on a phone case! How awesome
is that!? But for those of you on a smaller budget, this Kate Spade le pavillion iPhone 4 case 
is on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment