January 8, 2014

sorority girl store


If you are in a sorority, you know how stressful recruitment can be. If you have ever
held the Vice President of Recruitment position you REALLY know how stressful it
can be. I was in a bit of a predicament a few weeks ago and had no way to order the
same bid cards we use last year for recruitment. I contacted Sorority Girl Store &
they worked with me to create a custom bid card that looks exactly the same as the
ones I already had! It was such an easy process!

Not only can they make custom prints, they also have so many cute stationary options!
You can also get custom iPhone cases and custom canvases!

I highly recommend using Sorority Girl Store for your next pretty stationary needs!

chevron folded note card

quote note card

crest note card

emblem note card


No comments:

Post a Comment