January 9, 2014

trend alert: stag swag



Even though the holidays are over, I keep seeing popping up everywhere - STAGS!
There is just something so elegant about a white deer head with gold antlers. My family
made fun of me all Christmas for wanting a white stag head for my wall, but hey.....they
gave it to me & it will hang proudly on a wall our new house! Here are some of my favorite
ways to celebrate this trend after the holidays:


1. Everyone needs a decorative STAG HEAD hanging on their wall! // 2. You can never
have too many throw pillows. This SEQUIN STAG PILLOW is perfect for any
collection. // 3. Just bought this little TABLETOP STAG HEAD to place in our new home
(that we don't have yet) // 4. This DEER HEAD BOWL is great any time of year! (S/O)
5. What is more perfect than two STAGS HEAD BOOK ENDS holding
up your books? (S/O) // 6. DEER HEAD BOTTLE OPENER? Yes, please!



No comments:

Post a Comment