February 4, 2014

valentine's day wish list

 
Valentine's Day is really not a huge deal to me. Z & I have never really gone
big for Valentine's Day & this year will not be any different. We usually
exchange books on our GoodReads list & eat way too much chocolate.
No complaints from me! Even though the holiday is not my fave, I have
found some perfect Valentine's Day inspo!

 
 Lulu Frost Lip Necklace s/o // black & white satin lingerie set // Trendyish Neon Lips Tee $17
Markus Lupfer Smacker Sequin Sweater $309 // Gold Lip Tease Mug $28
xoxo J. Crew iPhone case s/o loving this one and this one // Petal Bib $46
Cashmere Grid Sweater $230 // Katy Studs $26 // Pink Flora Bracelet $25 on sale!
Essie Knockout Pout $8 at Target // NYX Matte Pale Pink Lipstick s/o loving all of these



No comments:

Post a Comment