April 25, 2014

friday faves + BaubleBar sale




 I am so excited to have an eventful, yet relaxing weekend planned! Between my
last sorority formal and furniture shopping for the new house with Z I will be one
happy busy girl! Just to celebrate Friday I wanted to share a few of my favorites I
have been crushing on this week! This cheeky Cynthia Rowley tee tucked into this
pair of DL1961 flare jeans is just perfect for a breezy day of furniture shopping.
These Vince Kelan wedges are a huge investment, but wouldn't they just dress this
outfit up wonderfully!? To top off the look with this Sophie Hulme satchel,
leopard print square sunglasses, & these pretty gems from BaubleBar (s/o). Speaking
of BaubleBar, they have an insane sale going on right now with selective items 50-90%
off! Loving these earrings & this necklace!



No comments:

Post a Comment