April 18, 2014

H&M weekend sale


I don't know if you have been on H&M's site lately but I can't stop
finding pretty little things to add to my cart! Plus the fact that they
are having a 50% sale all this weekend makes it easier! Here are some
of my favorites they have right now:

Seriously cannot get over how perfect this simple black lace tank is and the fact
that it is on sale for $5! I have been searching for the perfect pair of leopard sneaks
& these fit the bill! A few more favorites to note: a great light weight pink cardi, perfectly
strappy black heels, a breezy grey maxi {perfect for my honeymoon}, staple striped blazer,
a flouncy spotty scarf, & sweet little espadrilles with just a touch of glitter!

Needless to say I will be visiting my local H&M this weekend for sure!

Happy shopping & may God bless your Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment