April 30, 2014

rompin' around


Lately I have been major crushing on rompers! Last year, you
wouldn't catch me dead in one but this season they are so in!
Sadly, I have tried on many rompers lately & I just don't think
my body is meant to wear one. My legs are way too long and
my torso is way too short & they never look good one me! If
you can rock a romper, consider me JEALOUS! I have picked
a few rompers that are definitely on my most coveted list (the
Jamaica honeymoon is definitely in mind):

Concrete Jungle Romper $142 | Nasty Gal x Shakuhachi

Pucker Up Floral Romper $54 | THREADsense

Pink Casual Playsuit $28 | Dorothy Perkins


 After Midnight Ruffled Romper $62 | THREADsense


Happy Romping!

1 comment:

  1. i love rompers! they are pretty and confy! i love the black one, so pretty
    xoxo,
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete