May 15, 2014

ethereal cardigans


 There is just something about a long flowy cardigan that makes me feel like I am
floating on air. I hate to admit it but lately I have bought one in every color: black, tan, grey,
and even bright coral. I JUST CAN'T STOP! Loose-fit and maxi cardigans are perfect to
throw over anything and everything. I am officially on the hunt for a floor length sheer kimono
for my honeymoon to throw over my bathing suits and even dresses! I have a little
ethereal inspiration for all of you:

 Here are some beautiful cardigans I have been swooning over lately:

      

 I bought a basic black draped cardigan like this one and this grey draped cardigan for
only $9.95 at my local H&M! Kimonos are such great versatile investments and really
give off an ethereal vibe! This one is a splurge, but seems so worth it! Both of these
options (middle left & middle right) are a little bit more budget friendly. This
maxi length crochet vest cardigan is just to die for! Those details are simply amazing!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea I love your blog! This post about long flawy cardigans has my name written all over it! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! It's a great way for bloggers to get recognized and to get to know the blogging community! When you have some time please check out my post to see what it's all about! http://bit.ly/1owLHRt

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these are great cardigans, all so cute in different ways! One of each please..ha! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete