August 30, 2014

Current Craving: Flared Denim


 
Call me crazy, but I just cannot get over this trend! The 70's bell bottoms are finally back
and more chic than ever. I am so glad to have a break from the normal go-to skinnies. I have
these amazing slim fit flares from Express and literally can't stop wearing them! Tonight I
may or may not have splurged and bought these super throw back light wash Flying Monkey
Flares from Buckle
.....NOT SORRY!
 
Some great places to snatch some of these babies up are Express, ShopBop (love these &
need these white ones), Gap, & Buckle. If anyone finds a great pair of really destroyed
flares let me know because I have been on the hunt!

By the way, just want to give a shout out to the awesome customer service I had at Buckle
this evening! I met a lovely lady who sells for Chloe & Isabel (UM GET EXCITED).
Keep an eye out for a possible giveaway soon!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have been craving flared jeans, too!! Love how Miranda styled hers!

    Hope you'll enter my L'Occitane giveaway: http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love that the flairs are BACK? I think they are so flattering!

    ReplyDelete